Glass tabletops are amazingly delicate things that can without much of a stretch break when not took care of appropriately. To guarantee that they show up at their objective in one piece when moving house, you really wanted to load them with absolute attention to detail and careful consideration regarding the subtleties:
1. Separate the glass top from the base and legs of the table. Contingent upon the sort of your table, you might have the option to just lift the top from the edge or you might need to unscrew the top from the base
2. Run a few covering tape strips (veiling tape will not leave a tacky buildup on the glass) in various headings across the full length of the two sides of the tabletop to add some additional solidarity to the glass and to keep the glass shards together if the tabletop breaks during travel (this will assist with staying away from injury while unloading)
3. Wrap the whole glass top with pressing paper and secure with tape. Be mindful so as not to permit the tape to come in direct contact with the glass surface, as it will leave a glue buildup that is extremely challenging to eliminate
4. Cover the paper-wrapped table top with bubble wrap (use bubble wrap with bigger air pockets for better insurance) and secure the wrapping with pressing tape. On the other hand, you can put the glass top between two bits of froth board that have been sliced to the specific size and state of the tabletop
5. Spot the enveloped table by an adjustable box (a claim to fame box intended to give most extreme insurance when shipping glass things) of proper size. The measurements on the crate ought to be as near the components of the wrapped top as could be expected, so that there is no space for development that can bring about breakage
6. On the off chance that you don't need/can't bear to purchase an adaptive box, you can construct one yourself – smooth a cardboard box that is somewhat bigger than the elements of your wrapped glass table top. Cut one side of the levelled box so you have one enormous piece of cardboard. Spot the tabletop in the middle and overlay the cardboard around your glass piece with the goal that the cardboard covers it totally. Trim the overabundance cardboard, if vital, to ensure that the cardboard fits around the glass top impeccably, encompassing it on all sides with a tough covering. Use pressing tape to hold the cardboard firmly set up
Name the two sides of the container "Delicate" and "Maneuver carefully" with an indelible marker. Let your movers (or the companions who have come to help you, on the off chance that you've settled on a self-move) realize that the thing is exceptionally delicate and requires additional alert while taking care of.
Pressing a glass table top is an incredible test, yet on the off chance that you follow the above advances stringently and cautiously you get each opportunity to keep your own glass piece protected and unblemished during the moving system.